ABC Financial Unveils New Health Club Software Features at Club Industry
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., (October 5, 2011) – ABC Financial Services, the leading provider of health club software and billing in the Health and Fitness Industry, today announced six feature upgrades to its DataTrak software. The features are being demonstrated for the first time through interactive displays at the Club Industry tradeshow in Chicago next week.
“We are excited to be unveiling our latest software upgrades at Club Industry next week,” said Steve Ayers, Chief Revenue Officer. “ABC Financial continues to uphold only the highest level of commitment to our customers and their success. Because the strength of ABC Financial depends on the health of our relationships with our customers, they remain a top priority at all levels of service. ABC Financial continues to deliver cutting-edge technology with one goal in mind – to maximize revenue throughout the clubs we serve.”
Software updates on display are:
- Gift Cards – Fully integrated with DataTrak, corporate branded gift cards can be used company wide. These re-loadable gift cards can be used over and over and do not require the purchaser to be a member of the club.
- iPhone App – Schedule group exercise classes or book personal training from the convenience of a smart phone. Members can also purchase services via the App.
- Tiered Sales Commissions – It is fully customizable by volume, count, or percentage with no limit on tiers. You can also set employee levels.
- Member Event Enrollment Kiosk – Maintains accurate class numbers as well as member attendance lists. There is even an employee mode for accurate payroll.
- Data Warehouse – Allows clients to tap into drag and drop reporting anytime of the day or night.
- On-line purchasing & booking for Personal Training – The ability to sell and book yoga, PT, or any service online, and display trainer biographies.