Profitable and Engaging Personal Training Program Design
Part 2 in our webinar series: Designing Personal Training Programs that Increase Profit and Member Lifetime Value
Best Practices for Personal Training Program Design
In Part 1 of this series, we focused on talent acquisition, but for Part 2 we focus all on Program Design.
To do that, we’ve brought together leaders from across the fitness industry to give you best practices for your club to revive your programming.
Watch the recording on-demand now to learn:
- How to interpret, translate and integrate results
- The hidden variable to change in all great programs
- How to create client-centric plans
- The value of a program-focused mindset that delivers a health coach experience
- How to use nutrition and recovery to increase value outside of the session
- Scott Howell of Red Dot Fitness
- Dean Romero of Self Made Training Facility
- Matt Wright of Fort Athletic Club
- Mitch Malandrino of Trainerize